Call Us:

01784 436 262

Visit Us:

75 High Street
TW20 9HE


Specialists in Residential Property. 

If you own a Property that has been altered from it's original use as a Pub, Church, Industrial or Farm Building into a Block of Flats or Private Dwelling, it comes with it's own Insurance challenge. How best to Insure it, How best to describe it, How much to correctly Insure it for?

We at Crown Insurance have years of experience Insuring these types of risks. We have negotiated with Underwriters at Lloyds of London for our very own Policy, to Insure most types of Converted Buildings.

                                           Form required here                                                 


Please complete the form giving all details of the property to be insured. We will contact you if any further information is required.



Get a Quote Now